- Must have a B.S. degree in Electrical, Instrumentation or Control Systems Engineering from a recognized and approved program.
- Must have minimum of nine years of professional experience, preferably in the oil and gas industry or similar process industry.
- Working knowledge of industry codes, such as ISA, IEC, CSA and NEC codes.
- Candidate should have practical knowledge in the gas process and equipment.
- Good interpersonal skills including ability to contribute in a team environment and independently.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designing instrumentation and control system modifications to existing plants in conformance with Saudi Aramco and industry standards and practices.
- Review design drawing and engineering specifications to ensure conformance with Saudi Aramco and industry standards and practices.
- Prepare conceptual design packages and engineering budgetary cost estimates.
- Serve in a technical lead role on ESD, DCS and PLC system implementations.
- Work with P&ID development, loop drawings, control system design, instrument installation details, schematics, network diagrams, cable schedules and instrument lists.
- Provide the required technical troubleshooting of instrumentation, process control and associated auxiliary control systems.
- Assess plant facilities and process arrangements and recommend new installations or modifications to improve plant control performance or replacement of defective/obsolete instrumentation for control equipment systems.
- Communicate with equipment vendors and technical consultants to resolve complex issues concerning new technology, upgrade of equipment, revision to standards and purchase specifications, test procedures and new projects designs.
- Participate in investigation teams for analysis of plant or equipment trips and come up with applicable recommendation.
- Write high quality letters, reports and design packages to enable implementation of engineering recommendations.
To submit your application in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Tanvi Mor on +613 9864 6080 quoting reference code G06-70024302.
To view all Bayside Personnel job opportunities visit www.baysidepersonnel.com.au